Thursday, June 25, 2009

Breaking the Skin

I want to send a special, warm, and deep shout out to all the so called, self proclaimed revolutionaries out there. I appreciate your hard work to keep your appearance of going against the system. You’ve been steadfastly rocking keffiyeh scarves since 2007 or 2008. While, my mother has nonchalantly been supporting them since 1988. But, not to drift off topic, this is a dedication, to the easily influenced and led astray mass of people who know not exactly what they’re revolting against, but, know that George Bush was indeed an idiot, and therefore, that’s a good enough conversation starter for them. I want to peace out my mans and them who, read something so moving that instead of living by this movement, they project it. This projection is excellent. It brings more conversation, it emits an air about them that they are “deep”, and most importantly, nothing drives a woman crazier, than a man who thinks outside of the box.

I’m sending this out to all the activists out there, who are active in nothing. Bring about no change, but believe in their heart, that they know the entire story of that Argentine man on the face of their shirt. Stop me when I’m talking too much. You can’t. I’m sending this out, to all my beautiful black African women who frown when they see me with my woman who is not them. I know they do this because they feel that if little old me were with a black woman, the entire black race, would magically overthrow the powers that be and miraculously we would achieve the glory we once had in a country that now hates us. Props to you sisters. I love my mother more than you can fathom.

I wanted to reach out to all the churches across the nation, but, I will give you all special attention at a later time.

If the government infested our communities with AIDS and drugs, what are you going to do about it? George Bush stole the election, we did nothing about it. Iran’s elections were stolen, but they’re a different people and so, react a different way. They are fucking shit up right now. Our heroes are nonexistent. Our role models are playing roles modeled by people in power who have no idea of the struggles our communities have been through. Segregation exists in the mind. That is why we will not succeed. But we all have a different definition of success. Personally, all that money is not coming with me, and, I’d run out of ideas trying to spend it. Information never gets old. I love the feeling of a wrinkle in my brain, even if the person who put it there does it in a you-didn’t-know-that? way.

I love saying the n-word. Nigga. It’s a word. Any argument with me over this word is pure ignorance. In my next life I will incarnate as a woman of a different race. Reader, let me know when you think you’re reading nonsense. I’ll tell you that you should have stopped when I asked you if I’m talking too much. There’s a lot to be said. I haven’t said enough. I love humanity. Let this sit on your brain. So Mote It Be.

3 comments:

  1. The man can wield a pen. The worst part of it all my N word, is that the fake revolutionaries will read this and think that they can relate to it from your perspective. When you're actually LIVING the lie. It becomes the truth.
    The man can wield a pen.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice introduction. Peaked my interest, has me thirsty for the next entry.

    ReplyDelete